Commercial Air Conditioner Maintenance
Your Business’ Utility Bills Should Be Comfortable Too
Your air conditioner is essential to your business. A well-maintained system keeps customers and employees comfortable, which promotes a successful, productive work environment. To keep your system running efficiently, commercial air conditioning maintenance is key. Air Quality provides professional AC repair and annual maintenance services to businesses throughout Saudi Arabia.
What are the benefits of commercial air conditioning maintenance?
Commercial air conditioning maintenance is vital to the health of your HVAC system. Benefits of routine professional maintenance include these:
- Cost savings.
- A longer mechanical lifespan.
- Preventing and identifying problems before they can affect your business.
The Importance of Professional Commercial Air Conditioning Service
We’ve said that routine professional maintenance is essential to the life of your commercial air conditioning system, but how? A professional technician can identify issues that you cannot and can even help prevent unexpected and expensive repairs. We advise establishing a maintenance agreement and schedule for professional commercial air conditioning service with your local Aire Serv. Pro tip: Begin your maintenance in the spring before the summer heat takes a toll.
During a maintenance appointment, your Air Quality technician will:
- Inspect and maintain your system components – Clean coils, blower components, and condensate drain; check electrical components; lubricate and adjust your system as needed.
- Verify proper refrigerant levels – Prevent an inefficient system and damage to the compressor.
- Perform a system diagnostics check – Ensure the safe, proper function of your system and thermostat.
- Identify and resolve ductwork leaks – Prevent loss of conditioned air, wasted energy, and an uncomfortable working environment.
- Prevent unexpected damage and repairs – Address issues in your system before they result in costly repairs or system failure.
Call us at (966) 570-100-432, or schedule an appointment online to learn more about the commercial services provided by Air Quality.
The Air Quality Advantage Plan
Looking for a little more from your AC service? Sign up for an Air Quality Advantage Plan! Air Quality Advantage Plans offer a variety of benefits to our customers:
- Priority service
- Preferred-customer status, including special incentives, programs, and specials
- Member discounts
- Scheduled maintenance
- Repair coverage on selected equipment
DIY Commercial Air Conditioning Maintenance
Did you know there are many routine commercial air conditioning maintenance tasks you can perform yourself? In between services, we recommend that business owners do the following:
- Ensure air filters are clean – Reduced airflow from a dirty filter forces your system to work harder. Changing or cleaning your air filter every two to three months cuts down on energy use and increases the lifespan of your system.
- Keep your system clean – Blocked airflow reduces efficiency. Clean the fins around your outdoor condensing unit with a soft broom to remove debris. Clear away weeds, plants, leaves, and trash surrounding the unit, hosing it off every so often as well.
- Make sure that air is flowing freely – Perform the occasional visual inspection to ensure vents around your business are not blocked.
We also advise that business owners and homeowners keep a maintenance log. In a notebook or on a simple calendar, track performed and upcoming maintenance tasks to ensure they are not overlooked. You’ll be able to consult this log when you call for your next Air Quality appointment.
When Maintenance and Repair Just Aren't Enough
If your business’s HVAC system is an energy hog or is requiring frequent repair, it may be time to consider commercial air conditioner replacement. This is especially true for systems more than 10 years old and those that have undergone multiple repairs. Upgrading could save you 20 to 40 percent on energy costs, and energy rebates and tax incentives could save you up to 30 percent of your investment in a new, high-efficiency system. Rest assured, the technicians at Air Quality will keep you informed of all your options so you can make the right decision for your business.
Call Now for Commercial Air Conditioning Service
For emergency service, call Air Quality anytime. Or contact us to establish routine commercial air conditioning maintenance for your business. Our professional technicians will help keep your air conditioner and your business running at peak performance
Schedule an appointment online, or call (966) 570-100-432 for 24/7 emergency service.
Ready to Breathe Easier?
You can rely on our company to provide the care you need. If you need heating or cooling repairs, Air Quality is there: We’re available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, and we don’t charge overtime fees.