Commercial Air Conditioning Repair
It’s Time to Breathe Easy—Call Air Quality Now!
Maintaining a comfortable temperature is essential to a safe, comfortable, and productive work environment. If your employees are sweltering and customers are fleeing stifling temperatures at your place of business, it’s time to call Air Quality. Our emergency HVAC services are designed to help you breathe easy, 24/7. Air Quality provides 24 / 7 emergency AC repair. Our licensed heating and cooling technicians are here to help!
Does My Business Need Commercial AC Repair?
here are obvious signs that your air conditioner needs repair—for example, it won’t turn on or it’s blowing warm air. Some other signs might be less obvious.
These are some of the most common problems to watch out for:
- The air conditioner won’t turn on.
- There’s noise or excessive vibration during air conditioner startup or operation.
- The unit hums, but the fan doesn’t operate.
- The fan runs, but the compressor has stopped working.
- The air conditioner system is blowing warm air.
- There’s water pooling around the air conditioner.
At Air Quality, we specialize in tackling even the most stubborn commercial air conditioning repairs. Call (966) 570-100-432 now for emergency service.
We can tackle even the most stubborn commercial air conditioning issues:
- No power – Faulty wiring or tripped breakers can easily cut power to your air conditioner, as can an overheated system that has shut itself off. Our air conditioning repair and service technicians address the causes of these issues to prevent them from reoccurring.
- Worn-out fan belt – Squealing sounds indicate a worn-out fan belt that could potentially snap, resulting in more-expensive repairs. Our technicians are well versed in replacing worn-out fan belts.
- Refrigerant leak – A hissing sound typically indicates a refrigerant leak, which is bad not only for the environment but for the efficiency of your system. Air Quality technicians will repair the leak and recharge your system.
- Frozen evaporator coil – Warm air exiting vents is a telltale sign of a frozen evaporator coil, which could result from low refrigerant levels, poor circulation, continual operation, or other causes. Your local Air Quality technician will get to the bottom of the warm air and provide an efficient fix.
- Defective fan motor – A properly operating fan keeps air circulating throughout your location. If your fan motor is ailing or broken, repair or replacement is vital.
- Defective compressor – If your fan is operating but the air exiting your vents feels warm, it typically indicates a faulty compressor. As this is an expensive component, it is best to discuss your repair versus replacement options with one of our professional technicians.
- Clogged condensate drains – Algae, insects, dirt and debris can collect in condensate drains, resulting in leaks and water damage. An Air Quality technician can flush your system and prevent future clogs by applying an algaecide to the condensate drain.
Prevent Future Emergency AC Repair with Preventive Air Conditioner Maintenance
Scheduling annual professional air conditioner maintenance helps keep your commercial air conditioner in tip-top shape, preventing the need for emergency air conditioning repair and service. In addition to annual professional maintenance, you should also perform routine maintenance tasks, such as changing your air filter. To learn more about how to maintain your commercial air conditioner, consult our commercial AC maintenance service page and checklist. Remember: Proper air conditioner maintenance extends the life of your system and keeps it operating efficiently, saving your business energy riyals!
Count on Air Quality's Commercial Air Conditioning Repair Service
Why choose Air Quality for 24-hour emergency air conditioning repair and services? The answer is simple:
- Air Quality is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for all your air conditioning repair and service needs.
- We charge by the job, not the hour, so you’ll never see an overtime charge.
- Our technicians give you an up-front explanation of issues and viable solutions, letting you decide what is right for your business.
- Repairs are performed properly the first time, and our work is guaranteed.
Get your business back on track with help from the professionals at Air Quality. Our knowledgeable technicians are your HVAC EMTs, here for your commercial air conditioning repair and service needs. Call us at (966) 570-100-432.
Ready to Breathe Easier?
You can rely on our company to provide the care you need. If you need heating or cooling repairs, Air Quality is there: We’re available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, and we don’t charge overtime fees.